CONFLICT RESOLUTION WITH NO COURT - TEAM APPROACH
Divorce is a personal matter which impacts all aspects of your family’s life.
Many couples are looking for alternatives to the adversarial and often expensive process of going to Court and litigating their family disputes in the public forum.
At the Law and Mediation Offices of Debra N. Caligiuri, our clients can choose to proceed with a Collaborative divorce. In a Collaborative Divorce, you are empowered to resolve your issues and reach a divorce settlement in the best way possible for you and your family. If the following values are important to you, you and your spouse will benefit from exploring the Collaborative process:
- I want to maintain the tone of respect, even when we disagree.
- I want to prioritize the needs of our children.
- My needs and those of my spouse require equal consideration, and I will listen objectively.
- I believe that working creatively and cooperatively solves issues.
- It is important to reach beyond present frustrations and pain to plan for the future.
- I can behave ethically toward my spouse.
- I choose to maintain control of the divorce process with my spouse, and keep the details of this personal matter out of public record.
Debra Caligiuri is specially trained and experienced in handling collaborative divorces. In the collaborative process, you and your spouse select the professional team to help you through the divorce process. You and your spouse, along with each of your attorneys sign an agreement that you won’t go to Court. This gives you the assurance you need to openly discuss and problem- solve with your spouse and members of your collaborative team. With the right financial, legal, and mental health professionals guidance and support, you and your spouse can efficiently and creatively reach a settlement that works for you and your family.